HISTORY OF THE FARM
It all started when...
Blue Meadow Farms was founded in 1958 by John Meeks as a landscape and tree surgery company. Meeks quickly discovered a void of qualified design professionals and began his distinguished career as a landscape architect.
The Farm was purchased in 1962 as an original 15 acres boasting a nineteenth century farm house, horses, chickens, several barns, and numerous out buildings. After the construction of highway 287 it remains 7 acres and houses all of Blue Meadows inventory, gardens, machinery, offices, and still has chickens.